Electron Beam (EB) laminating adhesives are designed for dry bond laminations to produce a wide variety of packaging. EB laminating adhesives contain no isocyanates, aromatic amines, and require no solvent capture, destruction, or regulatory expenses.
- 100% Solids Instantaneous Cure: Laminate & Slit In line
- Retrofit table on conventional solventless lamination lines
- No Isocyanates
- No Aromatic Amines
- No Solvent Capture, Destruction, Regulatory expenses
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Safe for food and for people
EB LAMINATING ADHESIVES: 100% SOLIDS INSTANANEOUS CURE
EB-curable pressure sensitive adhesives find application on tapes, labels and other specialty applications – especially those demanding high-temperature stability and solvent resistance. EB PSAs have demonstrated improved performance on PVC, elastomers, and polyethylene. Increasing environmental pressures are forcing users to find alternatives to the traditional solvent-based PSAs. Many are turning to EB PSAs where new formulations are coming to market due to growing demand.