Achieve gravure quality without gravure expense – Electron Beam (EB) flexo inks produce smaller dots (170+ LPI) and, as a result, yield sharper, more repeatable images. EB flexo inks require less upfront capital cost, no interstation dryers, and no solvent capture, destruction, or regulatory expenses.
EB flexo inks:
· Represent the lowest total cost of ownership (capital, material waste, utilities, and ink)
· Providing less dot gain which allows for an expanded color gamut and more vibrant images
· EB flexo inks are environmentally friendly and are always safe to use for food packaging.
THE NEXT REVOLUTION IN FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
IN-LINE OR CI-8 WEB OFFSET
In-line or CI-8 Web Offset provides the safest & lowest total cost of ownership option for web offset. In-line or CI-8 Web Offset is food safe, odorless and has no extractables and no photoinitiators.
· Cost less than UV Inks
· Run cool, run fast, with one EB dryer at the end of the press
· Have less capital cost and less operating cost with one EB dryer at the end of press
· Use no heat which means less waste. Run thin (9 micron) films, lower quality papers, and board
· Provide instant EB cure. Stable C.O.F. Stable properties over time
· Print and laminate in-line with one EB to cure both ink and lam adhesive
· Are eco-friendly which makes them economical
· Have no solvent capture, destruction, or regulatory expenses
EB OFFSET INKS SAVE MONEY ON SHORT RUNS
Demand for digital printing is expected to grow as digital press technologies advance. Digital printing has already moved into many flexible packaging and labels applications where customization and regionalization demand very short runs.
Today’s digital inks:
· Meet European standards, such as the Swiss Ordinance
· Have ultra-low migration and extractables and are EUPIA compliant
· Have been manufactured in accordance with good manufacturing practices
· Are available for use in demanding food and pharma applications.