Total Solution Approach: Longterm Support
We know that technology can be difficult, so we make it as easy as possible for you. When you order an Electron Beam from ESI, we make sure that you have everything you need. We offer support 24 hours a day and help train you and your team in order to provide full understanding of EB.
Every EB system that is bought from ESI includes training that is provided from our team of professionals. In the initial quote, we provide the following:
- Four-day basic maintenance and technology equipment training program
- One-day operator training course during start-up of machine
- Detailed system manuals including preventive maintenance checklists
- Dosimetry short course to explain benefits and procedures for accurate analysis
- On-request customized training programs for stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, and Customer Safety training
If at any time more training is needed, Energy Sciences is happy to help. We want all of our customers to understand and be comfortable with the EB process.
Twenty-four hours, seven days a week, 365 days a year, ESI guarantees a lifetime of support for electron beam equipment and processes. What could be better than that? Any problems, questions, or concerns can be solved by Energy Sciences at any time. We have a team around the world who offers the best services to help you with any complications or difficulties that arise.
- Dedicated phone lines answered by dedicated field service managers
- Over 97% of service calls resolved by phone in less than 1 hour
- Field Service engineers dispatched from several locations worldwide
- Communication software enabling remote diagnostics and data collection
- Over 115 years of combined EB and application field service experience
- The world’s largest spare parts inventory
In conclusion, if you order an electron beam system, you are an Energy Sciences customer for life, meaning you will be supported forever when using our EB technology. The total solution approach is one of the many reasons that ESI is the world leader in electron beam solutions and systems.